NEXT DEPARTURE July, August and September 2016
Comments about our last trip ....
1st class service from Bev and Lucho…
Bookings, hotel selected were well placed near the center, organizing of tours, organizing of tours and travel enroute excellent
Loved the trip
Have no hesitation on recommending your tour to others.
I agree with everything Laurie has mentioned. I enjoyed the trip inmensely…. Not as fit as I thought I was
Thank you very much.
Jill Carolyn Cleland
The trip was FABULOUS from start to finish . Really well organized and really well planned so we had every moment filled with new sights and experiences. A selection of highlights in a short time. Everyday so different and unexpected.
Paula Jane Stuart
Click Here Photos
• Enjoy the traditional centre of Peru’s capital city Lima.
• Travel on one of the highest trains in the world over 4,800 mts into the Peruvian Andes.
• Soak up the flavours and colours of our open air market in Huancayo (3,200mts).
• Visit craft villages ….and step back in time!
• Enjoy the ancient city of Cusco – the centre of the Inca Empire.
• Visit the Sacred Valley and enjoy the traditional markets and ancient ruins.
• Visit the spectacular Inca ruins of Machu Picchu – hidden from the Spanish and from the world until 1911.
• Stay in a jungle lodge in the Madre de Dios National Park surrounded by exciting wildlife.
• Search for crocodiles in the dark of night and fish for piranha in the mightly Amazon!
• Travel by boat on the highest navigable lake in the world – Lake Titicaca.
• Spend a night on Taquile island in the middle of lake Titicaca.
• Visit the incredible floating islands – Los Uros
• Stay in the beautiful city of Arequipa and explore the Santa Catalina Monastery.
• Travel through the spectacular Colca Canyon and see the famous Condors in flight.