Those travelers who can communicate with the local people get a lot more out of their traveling experience. This is why, in 1989, we initiated our Spanish Learning Program. There is no better way to learn Spanish than with friendly, local teachers, a quiet environment and escorted excursions into the community to practice your conversational skills!
Student participating in a language course
Choose a program that incorporates a Homestay Program – immersing yourself in everyday Peruvian life. A great way to practice your Spanish.
These options are available to accommodate the needs of our Language Students:
INCAS DEL PERU OFFERS:
- Personalized and professional instruction (1 teacher - 1 student) except when students arrive in a group and want to be together. With our Budget and Survival Courses you might have one teacher per small group.
- You may choose to have your lessons in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Our lessons are given in a quiet and beautiful house with a garden. Classrooms are comfortable and have a good atmosphere.
- You will have many opportunities to form lasting friendships with other students and with Peruvian families.
- We organize weekly daytime excursions.
- We offer 3 levels of courses:
3. Advanced Conversational
For Basic and Intermediate Courses, we use a textbook especially designed for these levels. For the Conversational Course, we use reading materials with a wide range of vocabulary.
- Our teachers are 20 - 35 years old, and they speak English.
- Classes start every Monday.