This is a 20-day trip and includes:
- Reception in Lima
- Visits to museums and craft galleries in colonial and residential Lima.
- Trip to Huancayo City.
- Welcome reception at La Cabaña.
- A trip to some local craft villages such as Hualhuas and San Jeronimo where weaving and silver filigree works can be bought at good prices, lunch in Ingenio, a village renown for its delicious trout, followed by an informative visit to the Ocopa Monastery.
- Visit to colorful Sunday market which includes handmade crafts (ceramics & tapestries), traditional foods (guinea pig & tamales) and clothing (alpaca sweaters)
- A trip to Cuzco
- Visit to handicraft shops.
- Visit to archaeological site of Sacsayhuaman, where natives celebrate their heritage with the Festival of the Inca Sun God.
- Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, the "Lost City of the Incas."
- Night of Fun at Kamikasi Pub.
- Trip to Puerto Maldonado, the ecological capital of Peru.
- Boat trip on Madre de Dios River.
- rain Trip to Puno.
- Boat ride on Lake Titicaca.
- Visit to the Floating Island of Uros.
- Trip to the Island of Taquile to visit villages and craft shops.
- Demonstration of traditional Taquile weaving methods.