1. THE CONTRACT. The contract is between the operator, INCAS DEL PERU (Av. Giraldez 675 Huancayo, PERU) and the client whose appears on the booking form.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BOOKING. Your booking will only be accepted when INCAS DEL PERU receives your completed booking form and deposit, and issues you a written confirmation.
3. PAYMENTS The balance of the Programs cost must be paid no later than 45 days prior to the beginning of the Programs. If the balance has not been paid by this date the operator reserves the right to cancel the booking.
4. LATE BOOKINGS If the Programs is booked less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment must be made at the time of booking.
5. AMENDMENTS Changes or amendments to your booking will incur a minimum US$50 charge per person for each amendment. Any request received less than 30 days before the starting date of the original booking will be treated with an extra charge depending on our costs to arrange your changes. All requests for amendments must be in writing and signed by the person who made the booking, and will take effect from the date received by INCAS DEL PERU.
6. CANCELLATION. ancellation of a booking by the client must be submitted in writing and will take effect from the date received by INCAS DEL PERU. Cancellation charges are as follows: a) 45 or more days before starting date of Programs 50% REFUND. b) Less than 45 days before starting date of Programs 10%.
Once the Programs have started, there is no refund for any unused portion or service. In the event of the operator canceling the client's booking, all payments made by the client will be refunded. The operator will not be liable for refunding any additional expenses incurred by the client in preparing for the Programs.
7. PRICES. Prices quoted by INCAS DEL PERU were correct when sent by the operator. However, as external factors may affect the exchange rates, government regulations, transportation, taxes, accommodation rates, operational or administrative costs, the operator reserves the right to alter the price of any Programs and send an amended invoice.
8. RISKS The client understands the hazards involved in travel and accepts that he or she partakes in the Programs entirely at his or her own risk. The client accepts that neither the operator nor any of its agents can be held liable for any inconvenience, injury, loss of life or for damage and loss of property.
9. INSURANCE Travel insurance is compulsory and must include cover for cancellation, accident, health, death, emergency evacuation and loss or damage to baggage and personal effects.
10. SCHEDULES AND ITINERARIES Schedules and itineraries are subject to alteration without prior notice due to events or circumstances which are beyond the control of the operator. These include but are not limited to: Acts of God, effects of strikes, wars, sickness, government intervention, thefts, mechanical breakdown or other such happenings.
11. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS The client is responsible for ensuring that her or his passport, visas and other travel documents are valid for the duration of the Programs. Note that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return to your home country.
12. VACCINATIONS. The client must have the vaccinations required by those countries through which he or she expects to travel and be in possession of the appropriate international certificates of vaccination, valid for the duration of the Programs.
13. LOCAL CUSTOMS AND LAWS The client must act in a respectful manner in accordance with local customs and to fellow Programs participants. The client must abide by the legal laws of the country being visited. At the Programs leader's discretion, a member of the Programs may be asked to leave, without right to refund, if the leader feels that the behavior of that person is detrimental to the safety and welfare of the group as a whole.
14. LEAVING The Programs EARLY In the event of the client voluntarily leaving the Programs before its completion or being required to leave as per clause 13 above, all liability and responsibility that the operator may bear to the client will cease immediately.
15. AUTHORITY The decision of the Programs leader representing the operator is final on all matters relating to the organization, progress, safety and well being of the Programs.
16. COMPLAINTS Any complaints about any aspect of the Programs should be directed in the first instance to the Programs leader who should be able to resolve the matter locally. If, on completion of the expedition, you wish to complain further you should forward, in writing, details of your complaint to the operator. This correspondence must be received by the operator within 30 days of the Programs completion date. The operator will endeavor to settle any disputes promptly and amicably. .
17. SUBMISSION OF BOOKING FORM. The client must ensure that she or he comprehends the conditions implied in the Programs description and that the Programs is appropriate to her or his interests and abilities. Advancement of a deposit and the completed booking form to the operator indicates that the client has read the Booking Conditions and agrees to abide by them.
18. Incas del Peru charges $100.00USD BOOKING FEE or 50% deposit of the total amount to confirm a client's commitment to our services or programs. You can choose one of them. If you only pay a $100.00 Booking Fee or 50% Deposit, then full payment should be done at arrival before starting the trips, Cultural Programs or services.
Make your deposit to the following account number:
Payments in/to Peru
Foreign Currency Account in US Dollars
CHASKA YANIZU HURTADO STUART
Beneficiary Bank:Banco de Crédito del Peru.
SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
Account At Beneficiary Bank: 191-2139670-1-37
Address: Calle Real # 1013 Huancayo, PERU.
By Western Union
Mr. LUIS DOMINGO HURTADO ZANABRIA
Av. Giraldez 675 - Huancayo - Peru
INCAS DEL PERÚ