1. THE CONTRACT: The contract is between the operator, INCAS DEL PERÚ (Av. Giráldez 675 Huancayo, PERÚ),Represented by Luis Hurtado Zanabria and the client whose signature appears on the booking form. The form will serve as a contract for a minimum period of two weeks .
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BOOKING: Your booking will only be accepted when INCAS DEL PERÚ receives your completed, signed contract and booking fee ($100) or full payment of the program.
3. A report written by the volunteer will be given to the Institution and to Incas del Peru when you finish your program. The report will include notes on type of work involved, hours worked, comments on the volunteer program and possible improvements.
4. A 10% discount will be given for all services offered at La Casa de la Abuela , Incas del Perú, La Cabaña during your participation in the volunteer program.
5. The volunteer agrees to pay the following accommodation costs up front, depending on the option chosen:
Rural homestay Cloud Forest Dream :
$250/week in Dormitory sharing toilets with local family
Lodging includes 3 meals a day.
Lodging at La Casa de la Abuela (shared toilet) :
$70/week in a dormitory (per/person)
$100/week in single room (one person)
$160/week in room (two persons)
Lodging includes 3 meals a day .
Lodging at La Casa de la Abuela (private toilet) :
$140/week in a private room (one person)
$200 /week in a private room (two persons)
Lodging includes 3 meals a day .
Every effort will be made to accommodate the requirements of the volunteer, however, in the case of all rooms being full at La Casa de la Abuela, Incas del Peru will provide appropriate accommodation.
6. Volunteers will be committed to the program for at least two weeks. A basic knowledge of Spanish will be required for all volunteers. Before starting the volunteer program, the applicant will have to pass a short Spanish exam. A minimum of 15 hours of Spanish lessons (3 hours a day, 5 days) will be provided by Incas del Perú at a 10% discount on our usual rates to all applicants with insufficient knowledge of Spanish before starting the volunteer program. This discount will be only when the volunteer takes Spanish lessons per hour. Time spent on Spanish lessons does not count toward the two-week minimum commitment.
7. All payments for food, lodging, and Spanish lessons must be made before the volunteer program is commenced.
8. No refunds will be given once the volunteer program has commenced.
9. The Volunteer is responsible for his or her own flights to and from Peru, any necessary vaccinations, travel insurance, and personal effects.
10. Incas del Peru charges $100.00 BOOKING FEE to confirm a client's commitment to our services or programs. If we receive full payment for the services requested at least 45 days in advance before the service or program starts we will waive the BOOKING FEE.
Make your deposit to the following account number:
Payments in/to Peru
Foreign Currency Account in US Dollars
KUSSI HURTADO STUART
Beneficiary Bank:Banco de Crédito del Peru.
Account At Beneficiary Bank: 355-31075682-1-14
Address:Calle Real # 1013 Huancayo, PERU
11. Incas del Peru will give 10% discount to all our volunteer in services of Adventure Trips as well as 10% on services at La Cabaña.
12. Incas del Peru will provide a CERTIFICATE when the volunteer completes his/her program and writes for us a Final Report .