This is a 20-day trip and includes:
- Reception in Lima.
- Visits to museums and craft galleries in colonial and residential Lima.
- Trip to Huancayo City in the Mantaro Valley of the Central Andes.
- Welcome reception at la Casa de La Abuela.
- Visit to local markets where we will look for plants and elements for natural healing and ceremonial items used by our shamans.
- Visit to Huaytapallana Snowy Mountains where we trek to the glacial lakes and on to the ice point to present our offering to Apu.
- Ceremonial baths in the glacial waters to cleanse our bodies and souls for a new and better beginning.
- Visit to the craft village of Cochas, where a gourd carving tradition is expressed in the most amazing work.
- Trip to Cuzco.
- Visit to the famous Inca Temple, Qoricancha (or Gold temple).
- Visit to Puka Pukara, a water sanctuary.
- Visit to the mysterious Quenko and the impressive Sacsayhuaman.
- Visit to Ollantaytambo, a place full of signs of beliefs and feelings of the people who live there.
- Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, the "Lost City of the Incas."
- Trip to the jungle.
- A Boat Trip on the Madre de Dios River.
- Visit to Sandoval Lake where we will go for a canoeing trip in the night