This is an 18-day trip and includes:
- Reception in Lima
- Visits to museums and craft galleries
- Trip to Huancayo by bus or train (if available)
- Visits to the Mantaro Valley villages where artisans will show you their products and how they make them.
- Day trip to the archaeological sights of Sacsayhuaman, Qenko, Puka Pucara, Salon Punku and Kusilluchallock.
- Lessons in Back-strap loom.
- Lessons in Pedal loom
- Lessons in traditional methods of dying.
- Trip to Cuzco
- Visits to Cuzco markets such as Pisac Market.
- Train trip to Machu Picchu.
- Train trip to Puno
- Boat ride on Lake Titicaca
- Visit to Floating Island of Uros.
- Trip to the Island of Taquile to visit villages and craft shops.
- Demonstration of traditional Taquile weaving methods.