This is a 19-day trip and includes:
- Reception in Lima.
- Visits to museums and craft galleries in colonial and residential Lima.
- Flight to Cuzco.
- Visit to archaeological site of Sacsayhuaman.
- Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, the "Lost City of the Incas."
- A flight to Puerto Maldonado, the ecological capital of Peru.
- Boat ride on the Madre de Dios River.
- Nature walks through the jungle.
- Train trip to Puno
- Visit to Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world
- Visit to the Floating Island of Uros.
- Trip to Taquile where everything is made from stone, including beds and toilets.
- Visit to the Sillustani graves and other ruins dating back to Pre-Inca times.
- A flight-trip to Arequipa
- Visit to Santa Catalina Monastery
- Trip to Chivay where we will have a relaxing bath in the hot springs.
- Visit to Cruz del Condor. This special spot is well known for spotting condors.